Home Aides Services (HAS) is a high-profile nanny agency providing 24-hours home care services in Uganda and East Africa. We specialize in placing educated and highly proficient child-carers, live-in nannies, daily nannies, maternity nurses and mobile crèche.
2.0 Available Careers
HAS invites applications from all experienced and qualified male and female applicants in the following areas-
- Child-Care (HAS-CM-001) - A Certificate in Child Care is highly required.
- Special Needs Children (HAS-SNC-001) - A Certificate in Child Care is highly required.
- Nannies/House Keepers (HAS-NH-001) - No prior experience is required.
- Maternity Nurses/Elderly care (HAS-MN-001) - A Certificate in Nursing is a must have.
Please note that detailed job descriptions are available at our Offices, so in case you are interested don't hesitate to contact us and Applicants can apply in more than one area of their interest, as they deem it fit.
3.0 Required Education and Experience
- A minimum of an O-level and/or /A-level certificate is required, but a possession of a Diploma, Degree, or their equivalent is an added advantage;
- Minimum Two (2) years of previous job experience either in the above area of interest or any other work experience;
- Ability to use modern home equipment like Computers, Refrigerators/Freezers, TVs, Cookers, Ovens, Micro-waves, Hoovers, Vacuum Cleaners, Radios, telephones, Alarm systems, toasters, etc. as well as specialized medical/life support equipment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with people.
4.0 Submission of Application
To apply, suitable applicants should complete the application form below and upload a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names, addresses and working telephone contacts of Three (3) professional referees.
Successful candidate selected after our rigorous screening process will be contacted and they will be required to provide the following additional documents:
- Academic transcripts/ Certificates
- A copy of your National Identity Card
- Four (4) latest coloured Passport Photographs
- A letter from the LC1 Chairperson for your Home Area.
- For Foreign Applicants, possession of a Work-permit is a MUST.